As of October 14th 2015, 119 alternative methods for microbiological food analysis are certified NF VALIDATION according to the NF EN ISO 16140 standard protocol, and 3 for antibiotic detection in food according to a specific validation protocol.
During its meeting held on October 08th and 09th 2015, the NF VALIDATION “Technical Board – Food Microbiology” approved by vote:
– The validation of Solus E. coli O157 ELISA (Solus Scientific) for the detection of Salmonella spp. in raw beef meats (seasoned or not), dairy products and raw milks, vegetables and production environmental samples.
– The validation extension of VIDAS Easy Salmonella (bioMérieux) for the use of VITEK MS test for the confirmation of presumptive Salmonella spp.
– The validation renewal (without modification) of the following methods: RAPID’E. coli O157:H7 (BIO-RAD), REBECCA BASE or REBECCA + EB (bioMérieux), REBECCA + EB (bioMérieux).
– The validation renewal (with extension) of VIDAS UP Salmonella (bioMérieux), for the use of VITEK MS test for the confirmation of presumptive Salmonella spp, and also an update of the validation file according to the new ISO 16140-2 protocol.
Next meetings of the NF VALIDATION “Technical Board – Food Microbiology”:
– 2015: December 3rd and 4th 2015.
2016: January 28th and 29th, March 17th and 18th, May 12th and 13th, June 30th and July 1st, September 29th and 30th, November 24th and 25th.