As of January 26th, 2018, 135 alternative methods for microbiological analysis in food are certified NF VALIDATION: 76 are validated according to the protocol EN ISO 16140: 2003 and 59 according to the new protocol EN ISO 16140-2: 2016. Two methods for the detection of antibiotics residues in food are validated according to the Validation protocol antibiotics.
During his last meeting, held from 25th to 26th of January, 2018, the NF VALIDATION Technical Board (TC) approved by vote:
- The validation of a new alternative method, Thermo Scientific RapidFinder Salmonella species, Typhimurium et Enteritidis Multiplex PCR Kit for the analysis in raw pork and poultry meat, ready-to-eat and ready-to-reheat pork and poultry meats and production environmental samples (excluding environment from primary production).
- The validation extension of the method GENE-UP® Salmonella for pet food (protocols with enrichment step at 37°C) and production environmental samples (protocols with enrichment step at 41.5°C); BAX System Real-Time PCR Assay for E. coli O157 :H7, BAX System PCR Assay for E. coli O157 :H7 MP and BAX System PCR Assay for Salmonella spp. for the changeover to version 3.6 of the BAX System Q7’s software and the update of validation studies according to the new EN ISO 16140-2.
- The validation renewals (according to the new EN ISO 16140-2: 2016 protocol) of the following alternative methods: Assurance GDS Salmonella, iQ-Check Listeria monocytogenes II and VIDAS Listeria monocytogenes Xpress (LMX).
Our next meetings of the TC:
- 2018 : March 22th and 23rd, May 17th & 18th , July 2nd & 3rd, October 4th & 5th, December 3rd & 4th.
- 2019: January 31st & February 1st, March 21st & 22nd, May 16th & 17th , July 3rd & 4th, October 3rd & 4th , November 28th & 29th.